Open Back Lennon 100% Silk Bridal Gown - 60cm Train
The flowing, flattering Lennon Silk Gown made for our feminine bride.
- Stunning, plunging V-neck, perfectly balanced by sophisticated long sleeves
- Open Back Detail
- Features chic, subtle button detailing on the sleeve cuffs
- Elegant, long train
- 100% Silk - breathable viscose lining / Dry clean only - Always check the garment care label for specific care instructions.
- Model wears size S (8) please email email@example.com for sizing inquiries
- We will make to your measurements* bust, Waist & Hip measurements. we will reach out to you for information on receipt of the order.
- We are not responsible for the change of body shape between the order date and the delivery date.
- Although we make to your custom size as close as possible we do ask to allow time and budget for those final amendments with your local seamstress.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks from order to delivery. We advise that you allow a further 4-week lead time from delivery to your special day.
- As each gown has been made to order per piece we are unable to offer returns.
We understand how exciting it is to receive your new piece and that you may need it for a special occasion, so here at MLM, all orders placed before 1pm AWST are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday).
Enjoy free shipping on Full Price Australian orders over $99 AUD and Full Price International orders over $250 AUD*
*Please note during peak sale times there may be shipping delays. Online Sample Sale orders may take up to 10 business days to be delivered within Australia.
All of our materials have been carefully selected to be the best quality, fit and feel. We value the importance of fabrics from the earth, they are better for our planet and for your skin, but this does mean they are delicate and need to be handled with care.
Dry clean only
Cool iron with protective cloth
Cotton / Linen / Rayon / Viscose
Cool hand wash with similar colours
Preferably dry clean
Flat dry in shade, cool iron
Do not tumble dry or bleach
Read more about the background and properties of the fabrics we use here.