Lennon Bridal Gown
or make 4 interest-free payments of $249.75 AUD with Afterpay
Have your beautiful gown created in 6-10 weeks.
The flowing, flattering Lennon Silk Gown is made for our feminine bride.
- Stunning, plunging V-neck, perfectly balanced by sophisticated long sleeves
- Features chic, subtle button detailing on the sleeve cuffs
- Elegant, long train
- 100% Silk - viscose lining / Dry clean only or 100% Viscose option.
- If you choose 'Make to your measurements'. This includes Bust, Waist, Hip, Front V plunge & height measurements. we will reach out to you for information on the receipt of the order.
- Make to measure fee covers the cost of your personalised pattern, makers instructions, and any extra fabric yardages involved.
- We also offer standard sizing at an affordable price, please reach out to us if you do wish to have your size checked against our samples.
- We are not responsible for the change of body shape between the order date and the delivery date.
- Although we make custom possible we do ask you to allow time and some budget for those final amendments with your local seamstress.. this could be small adjustments such as hem length.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks from order to delivery. We advise that you allow a further 4-week lead time from delivery to your special day. Please contact us directly if you are in a hurry and need a gown in shorter than 6 weeks.
- As each gown has been made to order per piece we are unable to offer returns or refunds on change of mind.
We understand how exciting it is to receive your new piece and that you may need it for a special occasion, so here at MLM, all orders placed before 1pm AWST are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday).
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $99 AUD
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
*Please note during peak sale times there may be shipping delays. Online Sample Sale and Black Friday sale orders may take up to 10-15 business days to be delivered within Australia.
Once again we recommend to choose express shipping due to delays via train lines and peak season.
All of our materials have been carefully selected to be the best quality, fit and feel. We value the importance of fabrics from the earth, they are better for our planet and for your skin, but this does mean they are delicate and need to be handled with care.
Silk - Our silks are designed for easy care and wear - refresh your silk by steaming or hanging in a humid space such as your bathroom.
TO clean, Dry clean only
Cool iron with protective cloth if required. Steaming is recommended
Cotton / Linen / Rayon / Viscose
Cool hand wash with similar colours
Preferably dry clean
Flat dry in shade, cool iron
Do not tumble dry or bleach
Read more about the background and properties of the fabrics we use here.