Aarons Silk Midi
or make 4 interest-free payments of $107.25 AUD with Afterpay
Luxurious silk in a loose and flowing fit with billowed sleeves & elastic cuffs
- Ruche turtle neckline with button-down back which can also be worn with buttons at front (reversible)
- Comes with removable waist tie in self-fabric - Style wearing with or without as pictured
- Button-down back - Pictured worn both ways, loose without belt and with the tie belt.
- This beautiful midi dress consumes 6-8m of 100% silk
- The Empire colour is not as bright yellow as the images and more earthy in real life
- Comes with a separate Midi slip color in 'gold nude' to match empire yellow
- 100% Silk - Viscose Slip / Dry clean only / Always check the garment care label for specific care instructions
- Models wear a size S (Model is XS) and a size L ( Model is L-XL) - we suggest taking your usual size for a flowy fit or a size down if prefer less fabric.
- OUR TRUE COST EXPLAINED
We understand how exciting it is to receive your new piece and that you may need it for a special occasion, so here at MLM, all orders placed before 1pm AWST are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday).
Enjoy free shipping on Full Price Australian orders over $99 AUD and Full Price International orders over $300 AUD*
*Please note during peak sale times there may be shipping delays. Online Sample Sale orders may take up to 10 business days to be delivered within Australia.
All of our materials have been carefully selected to be the best quality, fit and feel. We value the importance of fabrics from the earth, they are better for our planet and for your skin, but this does mean they are delicate and need to be handled with care.
Silk - Our silks are designed for easy care and wear - refresh your silk by steaming or hanging in a humid space such as your bathroom.
TO clean, Dry clean only
Cool iron with protective cloth if required. Steaming is recommended
Cotton / Linen / Rayon / Viscose
Cool hand wash with similar colours
Preferably dry clean
Flat dry in shade, cool iron
Do not tumble dry or bleach
Read more about the background and properties of the fabrics we use here.