Amore Smock Midi
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.50 CAD with Afterpay
- Easy wear Smock Midi Dress 2 sizes fits all XS-L / XL - 3XL (measurements below)
- Billowed sleeves with tie sleeve design detail
- Separate tie belt - wear with or without
- MLM styles are designed as versatile and easy to wear.
- Measurements and Style: (XS-L, Bust 107cm, Waist 104cm, Hips 120cm, Length from front neckline 106cm) | (XL-3XL Bust 114cm, Waist 111cm, Hips 128cm, Length from front neckline 107cm)
- FIT: The model is a size S and wears a size 1 XS-L, Designed for a relaxed fit, order a size up if you are an L and want a looser look.
- Hand Wash is recommended with a warm iron / Always check the garment care label for specific care instructions
- Limited qty only - until sold out
We understand how exciting it is to receive your new piece and that you may need it for a special occasion, so here at MLM, all orders placed before 1pm AWST are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday).
Enjoy free shipping on full priced orders over $99 AUD
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
*Please note during peak sale times there may be shipping delays. Online Sample Sale and Black Friday sale orders may take up to 10-15 business days to be delivered within Australia.
Once again we recommend to choose express shipping due to delays via train lines and peak season.
All of our materials have been carefully selected to be the best quality, fit and feel. We value the importance of fabrics from the earth, they are better for our planet and for your skin, but this does mean they are delicate and need to be handled with care.
Silk - Our silks are designed for easy care and wear - refresh your silk by steaming or hanging in a humid space such as your bathroom.
TO clean, Dry clean only
Cool iron with protective cloth if required. Steaming is recommended
Cotton / Linen / Rayon / Viscose
Cool hand wash with similar colours
Preferably dry clean
Flat dry in shade, cool iron
Do not tumble dry or bleach
Read more about the background and properties of the fabrics we use here.