Dawn Short - SAMPLE + ARCHIVE SALE*
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.75 CAD with Afterpay
- A new MLM all-seasons essential & signature Short
- Offers a relaxed fit in a soft Cotton Linen
- The short length is just above mid-thigh. so not too short.
- Folded cuff hem detail
- Fitted tailored waistband with belt loops
- Sits mid-waist.
- Print is exclusive to the MLM label collection
- 20% linen 80% Cotton / Cold hand wash /Dry Clean Preferable
- Model wears size S / 8 AU / 4 US - We suggest taking your usual size for a relaxed look or a size down for a less oversized fit and firmer fit on the waist.
SAMPLE SALE - No returns: This garment has been reduced as it is archive stock or original sample, The garment has been checked & is in a 100% wearable condition. Please see the Customer Care page for further details.
We understand how exciting it is to receive your new piece and that you may need it for a special occasion, so here at MLM, all orders placed before 1pm AWST are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday).
Enjoy free shipping on full priced orders over $99 AUD
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times
*Please note during peak sale times there may be shipping delays. Online Sample Sale and Black Friday sale orders may take up to 10-15 business days to be delivered within Australia.
Once again we recommend to choose express shipping due to delays via train lines and peak season.
All of our materials have been carefully selected to be the best quality, fit and feel. We value the importance of fabrics from the earth, they are better for our planet and for your skin, but this does mean they are delicate and need to be handled with care.
Silk - Our silks are designed for easy care and wear - refresh your silk by steaming or hanging in a humid space such as your bathroom.
TO clean, Dry clean only
Cool iron with protective cloth if required. Steaming is recommended
Cotton / Linen / Rayon / Viscose
Cool hand wash with similar colours
Preferably dry clean
Flat dry in shade, cool iron
Do not tumble dry or bleach
Read more about the background and properties of the fabrics we use here.