Vine Midi - SALE
or make 4 interest-free payments of $37.25 CAD with Afterpay
- Long-length midi dress with front and back cut-out detail
- Tier skirt detail for an elevated look
- adjustable ties for easy fit and alteration on the body
- An affordable, multi-seasonal, and versatile wardrobe staple, taking you from the beach to the bar or paired with a statement earring during an evening out.
- Fully lined front and back to the knee
- Ties to close the back panel - which covers the upper back and bra area
- 100% Cotton outer and lining / Dry Clean preferable but may be cool hand washed - warm iron / Always check the garment care label for specific care instructions
- Model wears size S / 8 AU - we suggest taking your usual size or a size down for less volume in the bust and hips
We understand how exciting it is to receive your new piece and that you may need it for a special occasion, so here at MLM, all orders placed before 1pm AWST are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday).
Enjoy free shipping on orders over $99 AUD & NZ and Full Price International orders over $250 AUD* (sale items are not inclusive)
*Please note during peak sale times there may be shipping delays. Online Sample Sale and Black Friday sale orders may take up to 10-15 business days to be delivered within Australia.
Once again we recommend to choose express shipping due to delays via train lines and peak season.
All of our materials have been carefully selected to be the best quality, fit and feel. We value the importance of fabrics from the earth, they are better for our planet and for your skin, but this does mean they are delicate and need to be handled with care.
Silk - Our silks are designed for easy care and wear - refresh your silk by steaming or hanging in a humid space such as your bathroom.
TO clean, Dry clean only
Cool iron with protective cloth if required. Steaming is recommended
Cotton / Linen / Rayon / Viscose
Cool hand wash with similar colours
Preferably dry clean
Flat dry in shade, cool iron
Do not tumble dry or bleach
Read more about the background and properties of the fabrics we use here.