We want to ensure you receive the perfect fit.
Below is just a guide on sizing. Please give our friendly customer care team a call or enquire here with any concerns or questions you might have. We're here to help.
Before measuring yourself against our size chart please note:
- Valentine, Siesta and Slip Measurements are taken from actual finished garments - not body measurements
- Please allow 2-4cm extra allowance from your body measurement to provide comfort and movement - Depending on how fitted you would like the item a 3cm allowance is recommended. for example if you are 97CM in the bust we would recommend taking a size L
- The most essential measurement is the bust area - the Valentine is loosely fitted in all other areas.
- A slip is also provided with your Valentine - measurements for our slips are below.
- Tops and tees are designed for a relaxed fit
GENERAL BODY SIZE GUIDE
Upper hip / lower waist (gathered seam @ panel)
|LENGTH (Shoulder to Hem)|
- The Siesta is designed as a looser fitting smock style. We recommend referring to our slip chart for your bust siesta measurement giving yourself a 2cm allowance in the bust. Or order a size down if you do not want it billowy.
- We are open to changing out slip sizes to assist with your preferred fit of your silk.
|SIZE||BUST||WAIST||LENGTH (Shoulder to Hem)|
HOW TO MEASURE:
BUST: Measure under your arms at the fuller part of your bust. The tape should be level across your shoulder blades
WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline. The tape should sit comfortably - not too tight or loose on the body.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your low hip. The tape should sit level across your higher backside.
INTERNATIONAL CONVERSION - GENERAL GUIDE
|AU / NZ||6||8||10||12||14||16||18||20||22|