Apollo Bridal Gown - 40cm Train
or make 4 interest-free payments of $237.25 AUD with Afterpay
- Floor-sweeping and flattering figure-skimming silhouette
- Delicate shoestring strap detail and low back detail
- Double layer of fabric to prevent sheerness.
- Breathable fabric allows the ultimate fit and molding against the body
- Viscose / Dry clean only
- Make to your measurements' includes Bust, Waist, Hip, & height measurements. We will reach out to you for information on the receipt of the order.
- For direct to pattern and gown please allow 6-8 weeks from order to delivery. For pre-fit gown please allow 12-16 weeks for your final gown. We advise that you allow a further 4-week lead time from delivery to your special day. Please contact us directly if you are in a hurry and need a gown in shorter than 6 weeks.
- As each gown has been made to order per piece we are unable to offer returns or refunds on change of mind.
- Although we make custom possible we do ask you to allow time and some budget for those final amendments with your local seamstress.. this could be small adjustments such as hem length.
- We are not responsible for the change of body shape between the order date and the delivery date.
- We offer payment plans 50% deposit on order 50% balance on payment. please contact us directly if you wish to discuss this further
We understand how exciting it is to receive your new piece and that you may need it for a special occasion, so here at MLM, all orders placed before 1pm AWST are dispatched the same day (Monday to Friday).
Enjoy free shipping on full priced orders over $99 AUD
*Please note during peak sale times there may be shipping delays. Online Sample Sale and Black Friday sale orders may take up to 10-15 business days to be delivered within Australia.
Once again we recommend to choose express shipping due to delays via train lines and peak season.
All of our materials have been carefully selected to be the best quality, fit and feel. We value the importance of fabrics from the earth, they are better for our planet and for your skin, but this does mean they are delicate and need to be handled with care.
Silk - Our silks are designed for easy care and wear - refresh your silk by steaming or hanging in a humid space such as your bathroom.
TO clean, Dry clean only
Cool iron with protective cloth if required. Steaming is recommended
Cotton / Linen / Rayon / Viscose
Cool hand wash with similar colours
Preferably dry clean
Flat dry in shade, cool iron
Do not tumble dry or bleach
Read more about the background and properties of the fabrics we use here.